Camera Hand Strap - Rapid Fire Heavy Duty Safety Wrist Strap by Altura Photo w/ 2 Alternate Connections for Use w/ Large DSLR or Point & Shoot Cameras
The Altura Photo Rapid Fire Camera Wrist Strap is the number one selling camera wrist strap designed to keep your camera comfortably secure while you hold it. It's simple, comfortable, and strong. It cinches tight around the wrist, and hangs out of the way. The strap includes two unique camera connectors for large or small cameras and devices. Always be ready for the shot and explore your creative side with the Rapid Fire Wrist Strap.
- Durable and soft neoprene strap offers great comfort and security around your wrist.
- A heavy-duty connector supports medium and pro sized D-SLR and mirrorless cameras up to 10lbs.
- A small loop type connector supports point-and-shoot, GoPro, and small mirrorless cameras up to 3lbs.
- Adjustable fit for all wrist sizes with a stopper to cinch the strap in place.
- Versatile quick release system allows you to change from a full-size D-SLR camera to a compact camera in a few seconds.
- For compact cameras (up to 3 Lbs) : Use the small camera connector.
- For larger cameras(up to 10 Lbs) : Use the heavy-duty camera connector.
- Feed the thin end through the camera's strap connection point on camera.
- Pass the connector end through the loop, and pull to tighten the knot.
Note for Canon EOS M5, PowerShot G7 X, Fuji X-T series owners. This hand strap is not compatible with cameras with eyelet openings smaller than 5mm.
Altura Photo® Rapid Fire Wrist Strap Video