Altura Photo® E-TTL Auto Focus HSS Professional Flash (APC-958X) for CANON DSLR Cameras
- The APC-958X from Altura Photo is a professional strobe that offers the level of performance and reliability needed for professional flash photography. The APC-958X flash is fully compatible with all Canon DSLR cameras, and features master/slave wireless TTL functionality, high-speed and rear curtain sync, fast recycle times, and a durable build quality for the most demanding photographers.The APC-958X is an easy to use professional flash that is great for wedding photography, fashion, events, portraits, product photography and more.
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL/E-TTL II with full manual override.
- Advanced wireless TTL functionality with master/slave mode in 4 channels and 3 groups.
- High-speed sync compatible up to 1/8000th of a second.
- Repeating flash mode functionality.
- Compatible with 1st curtain and 2nd curtain synchronization.
- Built-in bounce card and wide-angle diffuser.
- Auto zoom head range from 28mm-105mm
- AF-assist light for focusing in low lighting conditions
- Compatible with the Altura Photo Rapid Fire™ External Battery Pack.
- The APC-958X flash is compatible with all Canon cameras with a standard hot shoe including:
- e.g. Rebel T6S, T6I, T5I, T3I, SL1, XSI, XTI, T2I
- e.g. EOS , 5D MK III, 7D MK II, 6D, 70D
- e.g. Powershot G1 X MK II, G16, G16
- e.g. EOS M
- NOTE: E-TTL mode is not compatible with the Canon EOS 5D MK IV and EOS 80D. Manual flash mode compatibility only.