The addition of lens hoods can help prevent flares (circles of light) in pictures created from nearby light sources for better quality photos. Lens hoods also have the added benefit of providing protection to your lenses and filters from accidental bumps, scratches, and other forms of damage. They are one of the most important (yet overlooked) accessories for improving the quality of photos.Features
HB-32 Flower-Type Lens Shade for 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G ED-IF AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens, as supplied with D70 Digital SLR camera (when purchased as a Nikon-configured body and lens outfit). Use of specifically engineered Nikon lens hoods is highly recommended.
- Designed to accommodate the exact angle of view of the camera's lens.
- Minimizes flare and ghosting by blocking out stray light.
- Shields the front of your lens from extraneous light, Improving overall image contrast and color saturation.
- Protects your lens from accidental impact and the elements.
- The bayonet mount is designed to also work in the reversed position, allowing the hood to be placed backwards over the lens for a more compact storage solution.
- 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
- 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED
- 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
- 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G IF-ED